Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Tinkering with Technology

 I honestly have never heard of any of the online sites or tools which were recommended we use in this class. When it comes to technology I have two left feet but I am excited this class will help equip me with some knowledge and experience in tools I am likely to use in my future. The thing I will definitely need to work on the most is familiarity with working online. Throughout college I have avoided using electronic methods as often as possible, even going so far as to refuse to use any source on an essay that I could not check out from the library. Hopefully, this class will help me to move past my lack of experience and to cultivate skills which I can use in the future instead of getting hopelessly lost in the reaches of the web!


Matrix Technology Tech - Free image on Pixabay

(Image Source: Pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Story: The End of Beowulf

 A Tale from the Background Sven stared enviously at the pile of gold in the dragon's lair. Wiglaf had just commanded all of the earls, ...